The financial support of the CEES requires correct notification of the financer.
The logo of the European Regional Development Fund should be used in the following cases:
- publications supported by the Centre,
- events organised by the Centre,
- all printed materials, including poster presentations,
- PowerPoint presentations,
- as a sticker on articles financed by the Centre (stickers can be acquired from the coordinator).
The requirements for using the logo are as follows:
- please use the correct logos for the financing period of 2014-2020,
- the proportions of the logo may not be changed,
- the white background of the logo must remain,
- the logo should be in a readable size and in a noticeable place,
- the coloured logo may not be printed in black and white.
|In English||Vertical logo in .jpg and .pdf|
|Horizontal logo in .jpg and .pdf|
|Vertical logo in black and white .jpg and .pdf|
|Horizontal logo in black and white .jpg and .pdf|
|In English||Blue background|
Examples of verbal reference:
This study was supported by the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research (IUTXXX), and by the (European Union) European Regional Development Fund (Centre of Excellence in Estonian Studies).
This research has been supported by the Centre of Excellence in Estonian Studies (European Union, European Regional Development Fund) and is related to research project IUTXX (Estonian Ministry of Education and Research).